Wednesday, May 09, 2012

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE

After what could have been another last-minute fiasco, this morning we confirmed everything was squared away with buying the house and then at 2 p.m. we signed a crap ton of paperwork with a mobile notary. Because the paperwork includes our middle initials we had to sign showing this which really changed up my signature. I had to practice first. 

Once we were all done, I called my sister and told her she could head on over. I also reminded her to take the camera and post some good pictures for me (up until now all pics we've seen have been from her iTouch). She's going to buy primer & paint tomorrow and they're going to refinish the hardwood floors this weekend. Hopefully they'll be able to move in before next weekend because she goes back to school for the summer session (Jenny's getting her nursing degree). 

I can't wait to see it in person! Just a couple of months now.

Basement

Basement bathroom

Great flowers along the garage


Huge front porch

Attic playroom (and my sister's nursing school friend)

More attic space

Stairs to the attic

Girls' room

Master bedroom

Upstairs foyer

Stairs

Living room (and Charlie's walking!)

Master bedroom (I believe that's the doorway to the attic stairs)

Living room & staircase (and the three kids)

Kitchen

Kitchen

Kitchen again, obviously

Josh in the dining room

Charlie on the stairs

Nora & Charlie (I love this window seat!)

Stair closet

Dining room into kitchen

Looking into the living room from the dining room