Wednesday, May 09, 2012

INSPIRATION

Have you ever seen a paint color in a room and thought, "yes, a thousand times yes!"? That's kind of where I'm at right now with Martha Stewart's seal color. So dark. So dramatic. So bold. You've seen the colors we have used throughout this house. We are not afraid of color. The darker and dramatic the better it seems. There are two exceptions to this - the kitchen (powder blue) and my office (butter yellow). With a chalkboard wall going in the kitchen sometime this summer that really only leaves my office. It's cute in yellow. It's the color that was here when we moved in, so it's easy. But man, oh man. I really want seal in this room. Behold.

That 70's House





Kim over at NewlyWoodwards also has this color in her house.

I think I need it in my office.





1 comment:

  1. hey! i recognize that room!! :). I think your office would look AMAZING with Seal on the walls..especially with the white bookcase and the beautiful desk...everything will really pop!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ....