Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome New Readers

It looks like I'm getting a few more visitors than normal, which I'm attributing to my guest post over on The Guavalicious Life.

It's kind of a crazy time to get new readers, what with all the health drama and all. I assure you this is not the regular tone of this blog. No siree. I like to write about pretty houses, and wonderful vacations, and a bunch of superficial nonsense that makes me happy. I promise to get back to that soon. Very soon. Just as soon as I figure out WTF is wrong with me.

In the meantime, here are some funner posts for all the new readers:

Window Shopping: Urban Outfitters
Paris Revisited
London Fog
Thoughts on our Kitchen
Dwell Bedding from Target
Birthday Vacation Booked
Tracing My Heritage

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to comment regarding your guest post: you are more than just a "little" pretty, and have always been! Glad to hear about your progress. I hope readers will find inspiration in your personal story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. فسوف تقوم مؤسسة نقل عفش بجازان بجميع التجهيزات الضرورية لنقل عفش واثاث منزلك بكل حرص وإتقان وبحرفية شديدة، فتستخدم المؤسسة افضل الطرق والأجهزة الجديدة والمتطورة لك تحدث هامة نقل أثاث وأثاث منزلك بأسهل ما يمكن واطمئنان دون سقوط أي خسائر تزعجك.
    شركة النجوم لخدمات التنظيف
    شركة تنظيف بجدة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    شركة تنظيف فلل بجدة

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ....