Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome New Readers

It looks like I'm getting a few more visitors than normal, which I'm attributing to my guest post over on The Guavalicious Life.

It's kind of a crazy time to get new readers, what with all the health drama and all. I assure you this is not the regular tone of this blog. No siree. I like to write about pretty houses, and wonderful vacations, and a bunch of superficial nonsense that makes me happy. I promise to get back to that soon. Very soon. Just as soon as I figure out WTF is wrong with me.

In the meantime, here are some funner posts for all the new readers:

Window Shopping: Urban Outfitters
Paris Revisited
London Fog
Thoughts on our Kitchen
Dwell Bedding from Target
Birthday Vacation Booked
Tracing My Heritage

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to comment regarding your guest post: you are more than just a "little" pretty, and have always been! Glad to hear about your progress. I hope readers will find inspiration in your personal story.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ....