Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Parade of Homes: Montana

Continuing my ongoing series of homes for sale in parts of America that are colder - and in my mind, better - places to live than Oakland, is Bozeman, Montana. If you had asked me in July why anyone would want to live there I would have shrugged my shoulders and said "I dunno." But having visited there for a week at the end of September I totally get the appeal: rural, but with all the amenities. Country, but college town. Woods and Main Street. All in all it's a very adorable, and I would think, very livable place. Oh, and my mom informs me that they have snow on the ground now. 


There is actually a TON of real estate available in Bozeman and the surrounding area available right now. With a few exceptions that were too adorable to pass up I focused this post on properties that had land and views and would allow for a lifestyle a bit different than the I-can-see-into-my-neighbor's-house type of lifestyle we've currently got going on. Basically, those properties that brought me back to our week on 10 acres along the river.

$495,000

$485,000

$475,000

$421,000

$399,000

$439,000

$439,000