Monday, September 24, 2012

IT'S A SHOPPING KIND OF DAY

With all the talk of autumn arriving (elsewhere in the country, not here), I've been coveting all the wonderful food, beverage, and clothing bloggers have been posting. My favorite thing about cold weather is an opportunity to wear boots and sweaters and berets. Now that I have long hair, the beret thing is much easier to accomplish. And now that I found a website that sells knee-high boots for fat calves like mine, I can join in on the boot craze that I was locked out of for so many years.

A couple of Christmases ago, Alan bought me a pair of black boots. I loved them so much that I said I wanted a pair of brown ones. For whatever reason I never got around to it. Until now. I just bought these.


They're the same maker as my black ones, so I have high hopes for them. Ooooh, I cannot wait to wear them.

3 comments:

  1. Stacey1:29 PM

    I would love the link to the website for boots for those of us with larger calves. I have the same issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey,


    Sadly, it's called WideWidths.com. Because we don't already feel bad enough about our big old calves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey3:00 PM

    Thank you. So true.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ....