Friday, July 25, 2014

Caudill Family Weekend in Clear Lake

A couple of weekends ago we spent a great extended weekend in Clear Lake, CA, with Alan's family at his mom's cousin's lake house. We arrived Thursday night and came home on Sunday evening. I continue to suffer through some health problems so I couldn't partake in all of the activities, but I was standing by with my trusty camera to make sure that I captured all of the fun that everyone was having. It's been a long time since we've done something like this - Stephen and Jack were just babies! - so it was great to get the kids all together in an environment that was just about having fun, and at night Mark, Sonny, Alan, and I did our usual - staying up until the wee hours of the morning talking about anything and everything.



























The full set of photos can be found here.