Tuesday, August 13, 2013

ART IN THE HOUSE!

Okay, technically it's not actually IN the house yet, but after my last post I got off my lazy duff, consulted Alan, and finally ordered a gallery wrapped photo from our trip to Tofino over Christmas. We're going big folks - I'm talking 72" x 19" big!

Wickanninish Beach on Christmas Eve

The inspiration for going this route came from our room at The Algonquin.


Obviously we're not going to have the giant frame around it, and our photo won't be backlit, but we wanted something that would span the width of our bed and provide a lot of drama and impact in the room. Keep your fingers crossed that the quality is as good as I hope it will be because I'm tired of thinking about this.

PS - I got a pretty good deal (30% off) from Canvas on Demand from the ad on NewlyWoodwards