Tuesday, November 27, 2012

HAIR UPDATE

Okay, I'm definitely going a dark chocolate brown. This last bottle of red dye looks like I dumped Kool-Aid in my hair. So uneven and gross. That's the second time I've had a bad experience with Garnier. Back to Feria, I guess.

ETA: For those wondering why I don't just go to a hair dresser, the answer is two-fold.

1. I can't plan six weeks in advance for getting my hair done and that's how long it takes to get an appointment at my preferred salon.

2. At the old salon I went to, I went in with a picture of the color of hair I wanted. They said no problem. Two hours later, after a dramatic "voila!" my hair was the same color as what I walked in with. Three hours after that, I walked out with a red color that would suffice, but wasn't what I asked for. Five hours and $200 later, I didn't have what I wanted. This way I'm only $8.99 down if I don't get what I want.