Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WANT.

For the last several months I've kind of had a thing for burl wood. This thing was only intensified when we stayed up in Trinidad at Alan's friend's house and he had a burl wood coffee table. Since then I've been scouring Craigslist hoping someone was silly enough to give theirs up. No such luck. And now I get an email from Joss & Main and there's one sitting there on my screen, taunting me.

I can't buy it. Besides the fact that it's $1300 and our last coffee table was on clearance for $125, I've made some other home decor purchases lately that are well beyond what we normally spend. And we've got other bills too. But oh how I want it. So gorgeous. So impractical. So, so, so ...

1 comment:

  1. I had a friend who got one super cheap in a podunk town in Oregon. The next time you're traveling into the more northern parts of California (anywhere they do logging) you might ask around.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ....