So here is my promise to you:
- I will never add music to my blog so that when you open a window on your browser you're assaulted by what I think are awesome tunes (but if I ever lost my mind and one day decided to do this any way it'd likely be Kelly Clarkson or Florence & the Machine, just so you know).
- I will never have ads on this blog. The only thing I will try to sell you is my husband's free iPhone app.
- Along those lines, I will never pimp out my sponsors ... unless at some point I actually do something that warrants sponsoring. Like humanitarian work. You know, things that matter.
- I will not inundate you with products that I've only used because some PR person convinced me that my readers absolutely need to know about said product. Remember, I come from a PR background - I know the tricks. If I'm telling you about a product I love, it's because I use it and I really, really, really love it. Not because some company wants me to.
- I will not have more giveaways than content because it drives traffic to my blog. In fact, just so we're all aware right here and now, I'll never give you anything.
- I will not fancy myself a photographer and post photography tutorials with pictures that are largely out of focus.