Friday, October 28, 2011

LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE

Yesterday's post made me all kinds of depressed. And then Jean Quan failing to meet with the protesters even after she said she would made me all kinds of agitated. So I went to bed depressed and angry and then I had a panic attack and basically yesterday pretty much sucked. To help get me out of this funk I thought I'd focus on some beauty in the world by sharing some of the favorite things I've come across on Pinterest.






Source: None via Becky on Pinterest
Source: vivaboo.com via Becky on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Jenniferinclyde1:49 PM

    Do you know where that beach shot is???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Montorosso - recognize it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monterosso in  Cinque Terre, I believe.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ....