Thursday, December 08, 2011

HOLIDAY PROJECTS

After my post yesterday I was feeling inspired to work on a little DIY holiday decor. After work I broke out all of my craft supplies and got to it. And then I realized my printer is out of ink. So I moved on the Plan B. That took A LOT of time. When I finished on the main part of the craft, I went to hang it and hit a complete snag in the plan. It just didn't work. And I really wanted it to work because I thought it would have been so cute. I tried, and tried, and tried, and in the process aggravated my potentially herniated disk so now my arms are all tingly and hot and painful and that just kind of sucks. I finally threw in the towel, and slunk away in defeat. I have a Plan C in mind, but I don't know if I'm ready just yet to tackle it.

Since I have nothing to show you after all, instead here's a video of Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhardt singing Baby It's Cold Outside (which is actually a very creepy song that I love in spite of its lyrics).